As a U.S. citizen, you are entitled to many benefits from the U.S. government at various life stages — from food stamps, to Social Security, to Medicare / Medicaid, to unemployment assistance, to housing programs, to disability benefits, to Veterans benefits, to TANF (welfare). This site’s goal is to help you find the benefits you’re eligible for and to get those benefits as easily as possible. We’re not part of the government — we’re just a company trying to make a complicated system as understandable as possible.
Browse the benefits categories below or use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of the page to find specific information:
- Food Stamps
- Unemployment Benefits
- TANF – Temporary Assistance For Needy Families
- Social Security Retirement Benefits – Social Security Offices – 2017 Social Security Benefits Calendar
- Disability Benefits
- Social Security Death Benefits
- Common questions: How do I get a replacement Social Security Card?, Do unused food stamps roll over to the next month?, Can you buy Slimfast with food stamps?, Does 7-Eleven take EBT?
- Benefits Administrator Information: Chase UCard